Reliable, family-owned glass pool fencing Melbourne company with over 10 years of experience
Australian Glass Pool Fencing is an industry leader in providing high-quality semi-frameless and frameless glass pool fencing solutions. We have been working in the Melbourne region for more than 10 years and have successfully accomplished over 3000 projects. We have a wide range of glass pool enclosures, gates hinges, spigots, frames, handrails, and latches that will complement the look of any property.
From planning to installation and after-service support; we are fully-equipped to take care of your entire fencing projects, ensuring you a hassle-free experience. When you meet us, you will understand why we have been chosen by thousands of pool owners in Melbourne. Contact us today for an obligation free consultation with our glass pool fencing experts.
Features of our glass swimming pool fences
- Our glass pool fence panels are made of 12mm toughened glass and therefore, they are highly durable.
- As per the guidelines of Victorian Building Authority, they are non-climbable and provide restricted access to the pool area.
- Our glass pool balustrades and hardware are weather-resistant, rust-resistant and require very low maintenance.
- Both frameless and semi-frameless glass pool fencing options provide an uninterrupted view of your pool area.
- We provide customised glass pool fence installation services to ensure that your property gets a seamless look.
- Our installation services are strictly in accordance with the Victorian Building Authority regulations.
- We offer 7-years warranty on our workmanship.
Experience you can trust
With over 10 years of experience, we can guarantee you high-quality workmanship. From design to installation, we have a very seamless process to make things easier for you. Once you contact us for your swimming pool glass fence project, our team will schedule an appointment with you for a consultation. Based on the size of the pool area and your fencing choices, we will provide you with a quote.
According to the guidelines set by Victorian Building Authority (VBA), all swimming pools and spas in Melbourne must have four-sided safety barriers. The height of the safety barriers should be no less than 1.2 metres. The gates of the barriers must swing outwards from the swimming pool and they must be fitted with self-closing or self-latching devices to restrict children from entering the pool area. Our glass pool fence experts have an extensive knowledge of these swimming pool regulations and therefore, we will be happy to guide you through all relevant building regulations and pool safety requirements that you must adhere to. We are a highly experienced and reliable glass pool fence Melbourne company, and you can always count on us for your pool fencing needs.
Cost-effective pool fencing options
Our semi-frameless pool fences are cost-effective and yet they have a very high stability and strength. The fences are joined together using high-grade stainless steel/Aluminium posts. The frameless pool glass fences cost slightly more than the semi-frameless ones. They are, however, equally strong and durable. No matter which one you choose, we will provide you with competitive quotes without comprising on quality. Call us today to know more about our glass pool fencing prices.